Cycling Holiday / Tour details:
Tour of Lanna
Area: Chiang Mai, Thailand
Holiday Type: Fully Guided
Cycling Area: Chiang Mai
Location: Chiang Rai to Chiang Mai
- All our tours are personally run and guided by the partners. We guarantee a very personal approach, and will take you to our favourite haunts on the superb roads Thailand has to offer.
- We provide exceptional support with the full-time on-road presence of back-up vehicles to carry your luggage, supply refreshments along the way and give you the peace of mind that you can take a rest in airconditioned comfort if you want a rest!
- It is our commitment to provide accommodation of the highest possible quality where available, and pride ourselves on our service and personal approach.
- Our tours offer the perfect balance between exhilarating, challenging cycling and the opportunity to discover the spirit and genuine hospitality of Thailand. You will take home memories of the sights, sounds and culture of a wonderful country.
- Our itineraries take advantage of the superb road conditions and mesmerizing topography that Thailand has to offer, some of the best cycling in the world!
Off-road: % / On-road: 100%
Grade of riding:
Minimum level of bike: Road bike w/Compact Crankset
Bike hire available: No
All our hotels and resorts are carefully and personally chosen for their quality, comfort and interest. They are mostly four or five star, some in exceptionally beautiful locations. Even in the more rural areas they are always comfortable and welcoming.
10 nights accommodation
Start Day: Friday
Sleeps Max of:
Nearest shop / general store:
Nearest bike shop:
Nearest station: Chaing Mai
Nearest airport: Chiang Rai
Dates & Other Details:
Tour date 1: from 20 March 2009 to 30 March 2009
Tour date 2: from 03 April 2009 to 13 April 2009
Tour date 3: from 15 May 2009 to 25 May 2009
Tour date 4: from 30 October 2009 to 09 November 2009
Tour date 5: from to
Transfers included: Transfers from the airport to hotel included.
Not included: International and domestic flights, insurance, optional tourist activities, sodas and alcoholic beverages, gratuities
Cost from GBP: £1543
Cost from USD: $2191
Contact: Marcus Maguire
Tel: +66 (0) 53 202 501
* (Please mention that you found this business on TheCyclePeople.com -
thank you) *
Business details: 'Crouching Tiger Cycling Tours'
Crouching Tiger Cycling Tours offer the perfect balance of exhilarating, challenging cycling while at the same time discovering the spirit and genuine hospitality of the real Thailand, in a style of adventure not commonly found on other tours. Our resident team include Thai, Australian and English staff. We not only have an excellent knowledge of the area but a desire to share with you the experiences we are so privileged to enjoy
P.O. Box 21 Samyaek Suanprung